Launched on May 13, 2008, Florida Farmlink is designed to work for anyone connected with the local food system – so if you eat, you qualify! In this website you can post anything related to local food and also search postings.
Searching postings does not require you to sign up for a free account. Just click FIND, and you can search by keyword or by listing type and county. You can also view the entire list of postings. To post something, you need to sign up for a free account. It is free to sign up and free to post.
What can you do on Florida FarmLink?
- Find a grower to farm a piece of your land - Post in LAND category
- Find a piece of land to farm on? Search property postings or post your needs in LAND category
- Want a local farmer to grow specifically for your restaurant or store? Post under GROWING
- Offer your agricultural land for sale or lease? Post in LAND category
- Looking for job opportunities in local agriculture? Post your listing in JOBS
- Want to find workers? Post your job openings here - for free, under JOBS!
- Want to be in a community-supported agriculture (CSA) in your area? LOCAL FOOD section!
- Searching for services tailored to your needs as a grower - Find them in SERVICES & SUPPLIERS
- Ready to advertise yourself as a resource to growers, restaurants, and the local food community? Post here under SERVICES & SUPPLIERS
- Want to sell your produce through on-line farmers markets or make sure customers know you are a source for locally-grown food?
Think of every possible angle connected to growing and eating local food - and you can tap into it here. Post want you have to offer (jobs, customer base, land, services, etc) and search for what is already out there.
Florida Farmlink was developed by Florida West Coast RC&D in response to the need for networking within the local food system. The site is designed to be a tool for local businesses and consumers to connect and grow and eat more local food. This also strengthens the area economy through food-related commerce.